10 essentials for a festival
Festivals have been away for far too long, I’m sure we’re all eager to see some live music again. The only decision left to make is what we’ll be packing.
Festivals are at the top of everyone’s summer 2021 to-do list. So we’ve put together a list of 10 music festival must-haves.
- Portable charger - you’ll want to make sure your phone is charged to keep your Instagram updated with all your festival pictures.
- Clothing for all weather – you don’t want to be caught short if the weather changes.
- Sun cream - not the most fun essential to pack, but it’s important to protect your skin.
- Sunglasses – bring multiple pairs to avoid the sunlight and hide tired eyes from late nights listening to your favourite band.
- Wellies – a festival staple! Take a good pair that look good and can carry you for days of trekking from stage to stage.
- Knee high socks- the perfect companion for your wellies to keep your feet dry.
- Waterproof – this is England after all. You’re going to need one to protect you from the almost guaranteed downpour.
- Hat - whether you choose a cap, beanie or sun hat it’ll add some style to your music festival outfit and protect you if the sun does shine.
- Festival jewellery - add some finishing touches to your outfit by accessorising with different necklaces and earrings.
- Bum bag – keep your valuables safe by adding a bumbag to your festival
Bonus essential - face mask, you may not need to wear it, but having one with you just in case is a great idea!
Now you know what to take you can get packing. Packmate Travel Roll storage bags are the perfect music festival packing companion. They’re specially designed in a variety of sizes for rucksacks, with no need for a vacuum.
Discover the full range at: https://packmate.co.uk/our-packs/
Summer Festivals 2021
If you’re thinking of heading to a festival this summer here are some of our favourite upcoming music festivals:
Reading and Leeds Festival – 27 August
Creamfields – 28 August
Trentham Live – 3 September
Parklife – 11 September